Monday 19 November 2012

MT production for the snow queen : mini example of tree idea


MT Snow Queen Production

Here i have created a mini version of a tree.
I researched different ways to make a tree and thought id created an example of one i found
I saw couple of images that gave me this idea using sticks/twigs to created a tree shape many twigs sellotaped together and then layers of tissue and glue held it together once a layer dyed i put another layer on to i attached it to the board with allot of tissue and glue but have researched and found a stand makable and suitable for this tree i attached it to the board. once the tree dyed i decorated it with silver star confetti.

another decorative ideas
  • neon bands/paint/ball balls
  • confetti
  • fairy lights
  • Christmas decos (ball balls, hanging stars, hanging iceacals)

    OPINION

    I think making a mini version of a tree for set design helped incurred me though my creative mind of ways to make props and set design ideas. Making my mini version of a tree went well i think at times they were difficult keeping the twigs in shape and sticking the tissue on was difficult it kept sticking to me and ripping and were the tree was small it was difficult to go round with the tissue this would not cause a problem making a bigger version tho because it would be easyier the tree would be bigger and the tronchs of the tree will be wider.






No comments:

Post a Comment