Saturday 13 October 2012

Photos of me creating my human body

The human body was created with paper mashe I stared of by researching how to make paper mashe glue. I started off with covering the manakin with cling film to protect it, I terd new paper into long strips and began making the glue. I mixed together water and glue, I covered the cling film in glue and start the put layers of new paper on top I brushed down the strips with a thin layer of glue I covered the front and sides and hair dryed it when it was dry I put another load of layers on I repeated the same and dryed it again I then painted the body with a skin tone pink, I dryed it again with the hair dryer and painted the organs and nervous in different colures (bright colures). Oxygen = yellow. Heart = blue. Lungs = green. Liver = pink. Stomach = dark blue. Kidney = light green. Bladder= also light green. Ureter = yellow. Large intestines= red. Small intestines= light blue. Spleen = green. Pancreas = also light blue. Diaphragm = dark blue. A femoralla= green (down legs). Arms (cava superior) = blue. Spinal cord = yellow + blue

No comments:

Post a Comment