Monday 22 October 2012

Singing at home 21st and 22rd OCT

This evening and last evening I have praticed my:
.breathing control (breathing in expanding my rib cage holding an breathing back out)
.sung 'lar' in scales going up pushing the high notes
.bom choca bom (with my mad family)
.lips teeth tip of the tongue
.researched different types of music for my three songs I have to choose.
.praticed the saved songs on my blog from musicals.

Why did i do this exercise

I have praticed my breathing control and vocal exercises to strengthen my singing muslces (Diaphragm and vocal cords) and make my singing better in range and tones. We warm up before singing to proper the muslces (just like any other exercise, we warm up first to strencth the muslces) so that they will be able to handle the strain and tension that we put on them to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment